- Utilize an evidence-based approach to the diagnosis and evaluation of patients with HF that is consistent with current guideline recommendations
- Summarize current clinical evidence regarding the efficacy and safety of new pharmacologic therapies for the treatment of HFrEF
- Implement guideline-directed medical therapy for patients with HF
- Identify transitional care strategies to prevent disease progression and future hospitalizations among patients with HF
- Read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures
- Complete the pretest
- Study the educational activity
- Complete the posttest and the evaluation
For information about ACCME accreditation of this activity, please contact Integrity Continuing Education at (855) 835-4004 or email@example.com.
For information about ACPE or ANCC accreditation of this activity, please contact Post Graduate Institute for Medicine at (303) 799-1930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following faculty/planners reported their financial relationships or relationships to products or devices they or their spouse/life partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this CME activity:
- Hospital-based healthcare providers
Integrity Continuing Education, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.