Chair and Professor
Department of Thoracic Medicine and Surgery
Lewis Katz School of Medicine
Temple Lung Center
- Utilize long-term treatment strategies to reduce hospital readmissions for COPD exacerbations
- Review the clinical evidence regarding the efficacy and safety of long-acting maintenance regimens for COPD
- Select medication delivery devices for patients with COPD based upon individual physical and cognitive characteristics
- Outline a transitional care plan that promotes patient self-management to reduce the risk for future exacerbations and hospital readmissions
- Read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures
- Complete the pretest
- Study the educational activity
- Complete the posttest and the evaluation form
For information about ACCME accreditation of this activity, please contact Integrity Continuing Education at (855) 835-4004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about ACPE or ANCC accreditation of this activity, please contact Post Graduate Institute for Medicine at (303) 799-1930 or email@example.com.
The following faculty/planners reported their financial relationships or relationships to products or devices they or their spouse/life partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this CME activity:
Research: Department of Defense, National Institutes of Health
Clinical Trials: AstraZeneca, Avisa, Boehringer Ingelheim, Broncus, GlaxoSmithKline, Lungpacer, Mereo, Novartis, PneumRX/BTG, Pulmonx, Yungjin
- Hospital-based healthcare providers
Integrity Continuing Education, Inc. is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.